If you are one of those travellers who, besides exploring and sightseeing, also need to relax and disconnect from the routine, this route will enchant you.
- Route through the Ribeiras del Miño: The banks of the Miño, are one of the most unknown and charming corners of the Ribeira Sacra. There is no better way to forget the world around you than to get lost in this spectacular landscape, surrounded by forests, vineyards and nature. Portomarín, Castro Candaz, Cabo do Mundo, Belesar… Are you in?
- Visit to one of the vineyards of Las Ribeiras del Miño with tasting included.
- Augas Santas Spa: Finish the route relaxing in the hot spring of Ferreira de Pantón.
** Price not included in the base route. The price shown below for each extra will be added to the starting price.
- Catamaran: Enjoy a relaxing private boat ride through the waters of the Sil Canyon and admire the beauty of the landscape while enjoying a wine from the D.O. (Price per person € 20).
- Gastronomy: What better way to disconnect than savouring and enjoying the best delicacies of the Ribeira Sacra without hurry?